Publishing web pages is easy. Creating a good website requires expertise. Your website is your instant, silent, sales representative. If your website is not advertising your company to it's best advantage, then it is time to take a good look and decide how best to get it to that point.
Effective publishing on the Internet is a mix of art and science, of design and technology, of creativity and skill. Do it right and you score, do it wrong and you only waste money.
It is far more than just a web site. You need to consider security to protect your site. Without marketing you are producing a 'white elephant' so this too needs to be considered before your design takes place to best facilitate the direction you want to take.
Google Analytics, meta tags, registering on Google Business sites, track-backs, blogging, social media platforms and SEO, these all play a role.
Click on the + to open the accordion of your choice
WE CAN HELP YOU
- Design a website tailor-made for your business
- Take your copy and materials you may have, edit and process them into web-ready media
- Structure your content into an effective format
- Maintain your website on a regular basis
- Provide expertise throughout this process.
A website design company that is service and design orientated will go a very long way to promoting your online image.
- Shop around
- Test their sites, including ours, with attention to continuity of design and ease of navigation
- Ensure that referral websites actually are responsive and view correctly on all devices - iPad / Tablet, cell phone and PC / laptop
- Establish service records for yourself by either emailing existing clients, or contacting them personally.
Let our expertise work for you so your investments will pay off. You know your business; we know ours.
The Internet offers prospective clients access to information about you, your company, your products and your services, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
A website can:
- generate immediate orders
- provide qualified leads
- provide instant access to catalogues, company info, etc. whilst saving on printing costs
- provide an excellent means of communication within an organisation
- keep current customers informed about products, availability and pricing
- provide helpful info to potential clients
- be an inexpensive method of marketing research
- save a fortune on printing and mailing costs.
Costs Broken Down
Access to the Internet
With a registered domain with an ISP of your choice. The size of the package is dependant on what kind of website you desire.
Domain Name Registration
There will be an initial cost and then a yearly fee after that. Some ISP's add a fee, others not. Please check with your ISP.
Hosting of the website
This refers to where the website lives. This is a monthly expenditure and usually includes emails at no additional charge.
Initial Design of the Website
This depends on what you want; a static, blog, e-commerce website. We will discuss these options with you and you can then make an informed decision as to what route is best to pursue for you and your company needs. This is a once-off expense and based on your budget.
This is to update, add, edit content on the website. Remember, nothing is as old as yesterday's news! Updating can be done as required and either invoiced monthly or you can make use of the Retainer option which works out at a discount and less hassle.
Website and Marketing
Having a website and not marketing it is the same as buying an amazing car but leaving it parked in the garage and never driving it. Marketing is vital to the life blood of our company. Your website is simply the vehicle by which you get known and bring in revenue.
EFFECTIVE WEBSITESWebsites should load fast, present information at a glance, be easy to navigate, and work well with any kind of computer or web browser. Creating an effective website requires expertise both from the client and the web designer. Did you know that you have about 7 (seven) seconds to capture a user's attention? Usability tests have shown that if users don't see anything interesting within the first 7 seconds that they browse your site, the majority of them are likely to get disinterested and leave. Content is as important as how it is presented. People don't always click to see more so you need to give them a few options of getting to the same place, the place you want them to go to. Linking is a vital asset to getting out on Google search engines so when they search for what you offer, they find you. A great deal of planning should go into creating an effective website. You have a choice - you can throw clothes on in the morning or get dressed for success.
We will help you to:
- Analyze how your website should be designed to serve your organization's objective(s)
- Decide on the best approach to capture and hold your target audience's attention
- Edit and structure your information for maximum effectiveness
- Process graphic material into web-ready format
- Decide on additional resources to further expand your web site
- Promote your website.
Your Domain Name
Choose a domain name that:
- is easy to remember (the shorter, the better)
- try not to go for an underscore (_) or period (.) in the name; those get forgotten and your website will not be found
- unmistakably identifies your company, or indicates the type of business you have
- extension examples you can choose from are: .co.za | .com | .org.za | .web.za | .net.za | .org
- promotes YOUR business, not an ISP's or somebody else's business.
Do I need SEO?
The majority of web traffic is driven by the major commercial search engines - Google, Bing and Yahoo! Although social media and other types of traffic can generate visits to your website, search engines are the primary method of navigation for most Internet users. This is true whether your site provides content, services, products, information or just about anything else.
Search engines are unique in that they provide targeted traffic - people looking for what you offer. Search engines are the roadways that makes this happen. If your site cannot be found by search engines or your content cannot be put into their databases, you miss out on incredible opportunities available to websites provided via search.
Search queries, the words that users type into the search box, carry extraordinary value. Experience has shown that search engine traffic can make (or break) an organization's success. Targeted visitors to a website can provide publicity, revenue, and exposure like no other channel of marketing. Investing in SEO, whether through time or finances, can have an exceptional rate of return compared to other types of marketing and promotion. Why can't the search engines figure out my site without SEO?
Search engines are smart, but they still need help. The major engines are always working towards improving their technology to crawl the web more deeply and return better results to users. However, there is a limit to how search engines can operate. Whereas the right SEO can net you thousands of visitors and attention, the wrong moves can hide or bury your site deep in the search results where visibility is minimal.
In addition to making content available to search engines, SEO also helps boost rankings so that content will be placed where searchers will more readily find it. The Internet is becoming increasingly competitive, and those companies who perform SEO will have a decided advantage in visitors and customers.